We are proud to announce that during this half term (Spring 1), we have 48% of our children participating in after school activities! Keep up the hard work; Keep learning fun!
At King Edwin Primary School, we offer a wide range of extra-curricular activities:
|Club / number of places available||Staff||Year group||Day||Additional Information|
|‘It’s Gizmos Science Club’,||Mr Purrington and Gizmo Scientist||3,4,5,6||Monday||Please sign up and pay online only. www.gizmoslab.co.uk|
|Thrass Sing along club||Mrs Cox||F2, 1,2||Monday|
|Yoga||Mrs Fletcher and Mrs Glover||3,4||Tuesday|
|Science Tots||Mrs Grant||FS2||Tuesday||Please sign up and pay £12 via the School Gateway App.|
|Basketball (outdoors)||Mr Unwin||3,4||Wednesday|
|Zumba||V. Kennedy (Zumba instructor)||3,4,5,6||Wednesday||Please sign up and pay £6 via the School Gateway App|
|Multi sports (outdoors)||Mr Unwin||5,6||Thursday|
|Choir||Mrs Shepherd and||Choir||Mrs Shepherd and Mrs Oxborough|
|Zumba||V. Kennedy (Zumba instructor)||1,2||Thursday||Please sign up and pay £6 via the School Gateway App.|
- After school clubs will finish at 4.20pm (Gizmo Science 4:30pm) and there will only be a charge if stated.
- All payments must be made via the School Gateway App or the providers website.
- All clubs will be dismissed via the main entrance or hall door, not via classrooms.
- Children will need their PE kits for sports clubs.
- Clubs with limited places will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
- For clubs with limited spaces your child will be given an allocation slip if they have a place at a club. If you do not hear from us then your child has not been allocated a place and will be put on the reserve list.
- Clubs will start week commencing Monday 8th January and run for 6 weeks until week ending Friday 16th